150g dried apricots, diced
1 cup apple juice
¼ cup honey
- Wash your hands.
- Pour the coconut into a shallow bowl and put to the side for later.
- Crush the Weetbix using your hands and then by squashing with a rolling pin and put into a large bowl.
- Add the apricots, sultanas and apple juice. Stir.
- Add the honey and mix well.
- With your hands, roll the mixture into small balls.
- Roll the balls in coconut.
- Put onto a plate and place them in the refrigerator. Serve cold.
SMARTY TIP: These are really healthy so make extra to share with your friends.