4 wholegrain English muffins
2tbs tomato paste or pizza sauce
Salami or pepperoni, sliced
Mozzarella cheese, grated
Dried Italian herbs
- Wash hands.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Toast muffin halves and put them onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spread the muffins with the pizza sauce, then a little grated cheese and the capsicum.
- Then add the shredded ham, salami and two slices of tomato.
- Finish with more grated cheese and then a sprinkle of dried herbs.
- Cook the muffins in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and a little bit golden. Serve hot.
SMARTY TIP: Try different toppings such as ham and pineapple or olives, mushrooms and anchovies.