1/2 honeydew melon
4 tbs orange juice
3 tbs honey
1tbs lemon juice
- Wash hands.
- Cut the melons into 2cm cubes or, if you have a melon baller, scoop out balls of melon. Place into a serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the orange juice, honey and lemon juice.
- Pour the juice over the melons and stir through gently.
- Shred the mint thinly and scatter over the salad. Keep a few sprigs of mint aside to use as a garnish.
- Serve in glasses attractive bowls.
SMARTY TIP: Try adding other fruit as well such as kiwi, apple, mandarin or pear.