220g cherry bocconcini
1/2 cup basil leaves
- Wash hands.
- Ask an adult to cut the rockmelon in half. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds from the inside.
- Use a melon baller to scoop small balls from the flesh of the rockmelon.
- Cut the cherry bocconcini into half or quarters. Remove the basil leaves from the stems.
- Choose an attractive plate or platter. Cut the proscuitto in half and then decoratively arrange them on to the plate.
- Put the melon balls over the top of the proscuitto and then the bocconcini.
- Arrange the basil leaves over the plate and then drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
SMARTY TIP: An antipasto is an Italian word that means ‘before the meal’. Guests will use a serving fork to take a little bit of everything to put onto their own plate to eat.