1 kg sausage meat
6 sheets puff pastry
1 medium zucchini
2 medium carrots
1 medium onion
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried thyme or oregano
- Wash hands.
- Preheat oven to 220°Celcius. Line the baking tray with baking paper.
- Into a large bowl, grate the zucchini, carrots and onion.
- Add the sausage meat.
- Add the herbs and use hands to combine all ingredients.
- Lay the pastry sheets onto the bench and cut each in half vertically.
- Divide the meat into 12 equal portions.
- Spread each portion of meat down the long edge of each piece of pastry.
- Brush the opposite edge of the pastry with beaten egg.
- Roll the pastry over the meat and seal edges firmly.
- Cut each of the long sausage rolls into smaller pieces and place on the tray.
- Brush the remaining beaten egg over the top of the sausage rolls.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.