Violets (edible flower)
- Line the tray with paper.
- After picking the flowers, stand the stems in a jar of water. The flowers must stay dry.
- Beat the egg white with a fork or small whisk.
- Hold one violet and use the paintbrush to carefully paint the flower all over the front and back with egg white.
- Hold the flower over the sugar and lightly sprinkle it over the top until it is coated all over.
- Pinch off the stem and put the flowers onto the tray to dry.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- Use these pretty little treats to decorate desserts and cakes.
TIP: Instead of violets, try other edible flowers such as nasturtium, geraniums or rose petals.