1 1/2 cups plain flour
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarb soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 bananas, mashed
- Wash your hands.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Prepare a 12 cup muffin tray using paper muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients which are flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, bicarb soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg lightly. Add the milk, oil and vanilla and stir.
- Add the mashed banana to the wet ingredients and combine well.
- Spoon equal amounts of the mix into 12 muffin pans.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Leave muffins in tray for a few minutes then take them out cool on a rack.