4 Popsicle sticks
1 cup milk chocolate melts
Crushed nuts (Optional)
Hundreds & Thousands
- Wash your hands.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate either in the microwave or in a double boiler. Ask an adult to show you how.
- Place the coconut, nuts and Hundreds and Thousands onto different plates ready for dipping.
- Peel and cut each banana in half.
- Insert popsicle stick in one end of the banana.
- Dip the banana into the chocolate until it is covered.
- Then dip it into your favourite coating.
- Lay the bananas onto the tray and put straight into the freezer for at least two hours.
- Once frozen, eat immediately.
SMARTY TIP: For a dairy free option, freeze the bananas wrapped in plastic then dip in honey and coconut and eat immediately.