Students use the Exposition Writing Framework to provide the ‘fors’ and ‘againsts’ of various statements about vegetables such as ‘Vegetables are the best foods for us to eat’. Before writing their exposition, students will research the statements and brainstorm their ideas in a group.
Suitable for Year 5. (Includes options for other year levels)
National Curriculum area/s: English
- Language – Language for interaction
- Language – Expressing and developing ideas
- Literature – Responding to Literature
- Literacy – Creating texts
- Literacy – Texts in context
Smarty Plants is interested in hearing from teachers with feedback or suggestions on this plan so that we can improve it for others to benefit. Please contact us by email or through our blog.