1. Smarty Plants, trading as Heavenscent Herbs, is the operator and owner of this site.
2. Users of this website agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Smarty Plants. Your use of and access to this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. All intellectual property in relation to material included on this site belongs to Smarty Plants, and Users obtain no interest in that property. All material on this site is protected by Australian copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
4. Users may download and view the material or print a copy of material on this site for personal, non-commercial use provided you do not modify the copy from how it appears on this site.
5. Individual teachers have permission to reproduce the documents on the Smarty Plants website for use in their classroom only. The copy must not be modified from how it appears on the website. The reproduction of any part of this website for commercial use is strictly prohibited.
6. This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
7. This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Smarty Plants and in relation to which Smarty Plants has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between Smarty Plants and that third party or any endorsement by Smarty Plants of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
8. Smarty Plants will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
9. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.