750g rolled oats
1/3 cup flaked almonds
1/3 cup flaked coconut
3/4 cup cranberries
3/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
3/4 cup sultanas
1 cup processed bran
1/2 cup wheat germ
1/3 cup sunlower seeds
1/3 cup pepitas
- Wash hands.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Spread the oats and the almond flakes onto a large baking tray and bake in the oven for four minutes.
- Stir the oats and add the coconut. Put the tray back in the oven for another 4 minutes until lightly browned.
- Transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool completely.
- Add all of the other ingredients and mix through.
- Store in an airtight container.
TIP: Change the flavours by adding different nuts or dried fruit such as pawpaw or apple.