500g chicken breasts
1/4 cup salt reduced soy sauce
2 tbs honey
1 tbs oil
2 cloves garlic
3cm cube ginger
2 medium carrots
1 red capsicum
100g sugar snap peas
1/2 cup frozen peas
200 g thin egg noodles
- Wash hands.
- Combine the chicken, soy sauce and honey in a medium bowl and let stand for 5 minutes. Drain the liquid and reserve it for later.
- Heat the wok and add half the oil.
- Add the chicken, ginger and onions in two batches and stir fry until golden. Transfer to a bowl and put the wok back on the heat.
- Add the rest of the oil then the carrots, capsicum and sugar snap peas. Stir fry for one minute then add the frozen peas. Stir fry for another minute.
- Return the chicken and onions back to the wok.
- Push the vegetables and chicken to the side of the wok and add 1 cup of water and the reserved liquid to the bottom. Break the noodles and put them in the bottom of the wok and cover.
- Allow noodles to steam for about 6 to 8 minutes or until they are soft.
SMARTY TIP: Always prepare all of the ingredients before starting to stir fry because you wont have time once you have started cooking.