4 asparagus spears
Salt and pepper
1 tbs butter
2 slices ham
2 tbs tasty cheese, grated
- Wash hands.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil.
- Prepare the asparagus by snapping off the woody part at the base.
- Blanch the spears for 3 minutes in the boiling water. Remove them immediately and put on a plate. Cut them in half.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the parsley, salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan. Add the butter and allow it to melt. Use a paper towel to spread it over the whole base.
- Pour the egg into the frypan, tilting it so that the egg spreads evenly.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until the bottom has set.
- Place the ham on one half of the omelette, then the asparagus and the grated cheese.
- Fold the other half of the omelette over the top.
- Slide the whole thing onto a plate to serve.
TIP: Try other fillings such as cherry tomatoes or baby spinach.