2tbs olive oil
1 onion, chopped
100g ham, chopped
100g baby spinach
200g cherry tomatoes, halved
1 red capsicum, chopped
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- Wash hands.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease an ovenproof flan dish.
- Wash the potatoes and use a fork to prick the skin several times.
- Microwave the potatoes on high for 4 minutes. Allow to cool and slice thinly.
- Heat a small frypan and add the oil. Add the onion and cook for a few minutes until they are soft.
- Add the spinach to the pan and cook for 1 minute until wilted.
- In a bowl, combine the onion mixture, tomatoes, capsicum and sliced ham.
- Arrange the potato slices on the bottom of the ovenproof dish. Top with the vegetable mixture.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and the milk. Gently pour this over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until eggs are set and the top is golden brown.
- Serve hot with a tossed salad.